When you register, some basic information is given to us such as your email address, mobile number, and other details. You agree that we, and vendors acting on our behalf, may use your Credentials to authenticate you on any Service or the Best Replica Watches Site.
Responsibilities of a site user
Use the Site and Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only but not in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair servers or networks, interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site and Services.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. We may take any legal and technical remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce these.
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or Services for any purpose.
All of the Content available on or through the Services and/or the Site is owned by us, and our contributors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties, and also may have security components that protect digital information.
We give you permission to use the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may also print, download, and store articles and other information for your own convenience, but you may not distribute, republish, sell, mine, exploit, frame or scrape any of the Content, or exploit the Content for commercial gain. None of the Content may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior express consent of medkosh.com.
Partner Sites and Others
Medkosh.com site may contain links to other sites. Once you enter another Web site, be aware that Medkosh.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage to look for and review the privacy statements of each and every Web site that you visit.
Medkosh may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for convenience only and medkosh does not endorse these sites or their products and services provided by them. Medkosh is not responsible or liable for the content reliability and accuracy of these other sites.
All trademarks appearing on the Services are the property of their respective owners, including, without limitation, medkosh.com. No right, license or interest to such trademarks is granted by this Agreement.
The Site and Services, including the information provided on the Site, are designed for and intended for users in India. We make no representation that the Site or Services are applicable to, appropriate for, or available to users in locations outside India. Accessing the Site and Services from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site and Services from a location outside India, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
We do not share your personal information with marketers unless we have obtained your consent. We only send marketing communications to you with your consent. We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to any company. We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our system or network.
Read all wisely to understand and accept before use or register on the Site. The given terms constitute an agreement between you and medkosh.com, the Site operator (here also indicated as "we" or "us"). Terms of Service govern the use of the Site, both as a casual visitor and as a member. Use the service shows that you agree and accept terms of service.
The Site contains information related to health and wellness presented by us. Everything we offer on the Site is referred to in these Terms of Service collectively as "the Services. We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. If you disagree with the changes to these Terms of Service, you can discontinue use of the Site. Some services may have additional terms of Service that apply to the use of those services. By using those Services, you agree to comply with such additional guidelines and rules.
The Site is intended for educational and informational purposes only. We do not provide medical advice or diagnoses. You should not make medical, lifestyle, treatment, or other health care decisions based solely on the information on this site. The Site should be used in combination with the advice of your health care providers. Always seek the advice of a qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you find on our Site. You are solely responsible for any decisions or actions you take based on the information on the Site.
We accept the form of promotion on our site. Any dealings if you have with promoter found on the Site are between you and the promoter and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against a promoter.
We do not make any kind of warranties or guarantees
We provide the site and the services “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available.” we make no express or implied warranties or guarantees about the services. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the services, will be effective, reliable, and accurate or meet your requirements. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the services (either directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations you choose. We also do not guarantee the satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products. No oral or written information given by our representative shall create a warranty. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change. You use the Site and the Services at your own risk.
We Do Not Provide Medical Advice
This site and the services offer health, fitness, and nutritional information are designed for educational purposes only. This information is neither replacing, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor substitute for that. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on this site or available through any services are intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medical or counseling care. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional information that appears here. No assurance can be given that the information contained in this site will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Site. If you rely on any of the information provided by this Site, its employees, or its guests or visitors, you do so solely at your own risk.
No Claims Procedures
We do not have any provision to claim anything against any conditions. We do not accept any claim.
Terms of membership
Medkosh Membership -
1- is personal and free of cost.
2- fill the form available on the Medkosh portal. No hard copy will be accepted for this purpose.
3- fill the correct information like postal address, e-mail address, and mobile number, etc.
4- An identification code will be issued by the Medkosh management to each member for any reference.
5- is not transferable.
6-Medkosh management reserves the right to exclude the member(s) / cancel membership at any time without any explanation or reason.
7-Medkosh management will not be responsible for any losses to the member (If incurred) as Medkosh provides only list/detail (Information) of services/products providers/suppliers. It’s the sole discretion of members to avail service or not to avail service, purchase the products or not to purchase the products from those service provider’s /products suppliers.
8-Members can cancel their membership at any time if not willing to continue Medkosh membership.
9-Medkosh management is free to unilaterally change the membership terms and conditions without giving any prior notice to the individual member.
10-Medkosh can publish changes to the terms and conditions on its website. However, members are responsible for keeping themselves updated in relation to any change to the terms and conditions.
11-For Medkosh membership acceptance of terms is mandatory.
12-We accept the donation for welfare activities.
Grievance Redressal policy
- Medkosh Members are only eligible to use grievance Redressal facility.
- Without authentic proof of grievance, it will not be entertained.
- Medkosh management provides the facility of grievance Redressal without any charges or fees in any mode. Medkosh management expects not to make any amount in any form to anyone yet if any medkosh member pays any amount in any form to anyone against Redressal of his grievance. Medkosh management is not responsible in any way.
- Medkosh management makes all efforts to get satisfactory Redressal of grievance yet in case of failure, the grievance will be forwarded to the concerned government department to get Redressal of the grievance.
- Medkosh management reserves the right to cancel the member’s grievance at any time without giving any explanation or reason.
- Members can cancel the grievance redressal request at any time but cancellation must be in writing and sent to medkosh management.
- Fix time frame is not set to get Redressal of grievance yet the early solution can be expected.
- Medkosh management makes all the best efforts to get Redressal of grievance yet if fail to get grievance Redressal, Member has no right to take any action/legal action or complain against medkosh management in any form.
- Medkosh management is free to unilaterally change the terms of grievance Redressal policy without giving prior notice to the individual member. Such changes will take immediate effect.
- Medkosh will publish the change to the terms and conditions on its website. However, members are responsible for keeping updated in relation to any change to the terms and conditions.
- Members have to accept terms of medkosh grievance Redressal policy before filling grievance and its mandatory.
Medkosh has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with promotion on the Medkosh Network.
Medkosh may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the applicable Medkosh Property.
- Medkosh has sole discretion for determining the types of promotion that will be accepted and displayed on the Medkosh Network.
- Medkosh will not knowingly accept promotion that, in Medkosh's opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- There are certain categories of promotion that Medkosh will not knowingly permit on the Medkosh Network at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following: -
- Illegal, 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous' products (Medkosh reserves the right to determine what is 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous').
- Fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material.
- Material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the Medkosh Network.
- Alcohol, weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks, gambling, pornography or related themes, tobacco use of any kind.
- The simulation of news or an emergency
- Unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- A click on promotion may only link the end user to the promoter's site or to relevant sponsored content area on a Medkosh Property.
- Medkosh retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on a Medkosh Property based on Medkosh delivered search results. Content listed in search results is displayed with its source, e.g., "Medkosh News" or "Journal Article." If promotion appears in the search results, it is labeled as such. In addition, Medkosh provides a separate area on the search results page of certain Medkosh Consumer Properties which only display Promotion.
- Medkosh reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Promotion from the Medkosh Network. Medkosh cannot provide any assurances that promoting websites and mobile applications.
- It is the promoter's responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Promotion within the Medkosh Network (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Promotion), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) promotion. Medkosh will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, Medkosh reserves the right to review all Promotion for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Medkosh becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Medkosh may remove the Promotion from the Medkosh Network.